Enteris has premier expertise in developing immediate- and modified-release solid oral dosage forms, including tablets, minitablets and capsules, for non-potent and highly potent APIs. We provide a range of pre-formulation services including excipient compatibility and physical characterization of the drug substance flow, particle size distribution, and solubility. Our formulation development capabilities encompass developing processes for dry blending, dry granulation, wet granulation, tablet compression, capsule filling, and aqueous film coating.
What Differentiates Enteris Formulation Development?
- Innovative oral dormulation approaches for BCS III & IV molecules suffering from poor solubility and permeability including peptides, peptidomimetics, and small molecules
- Industry-leading expertise in enteric coatings
- Robust ability to develop formulations in instances where drug substance supplies are limited
- Thorough experience with HPAPIs and extensive know-how with low-dose formulations achieving excellent content uniformity
- Bespoke attention to your project