- Contact Us
Enteris BioPharma employs a team of collaborative individuals who are driven to develop innovative oral peptide drug delivery technologies and novel formulations.
QC Laboratory Technician
- Minimum of Associates degree in Microbiology or related discipline
- 2-4 years laboratory experience in pharmaceutical/biotech environment
- Proficient in aseptic technique
- Knowledge of USP <61> and <62> testing preferred
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Familiar with cGMP
- Good organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and computer skills (Word, Excel) are necessary
- Facility water sampling/testing [micro, TOC, conductivity]
- Routine Environmental monitoring
- Microbial Limits testing for Oral products
- Media growth promotion
- Gram stain/microbial identification
- Maintenance of Quality Control microorganisms
- Routine inventory of supplies/media
Starting salary will be between 40k- 50k (commensurate with experience) and will be part of a total compensation package that includes excellent benefits.
Local candidates preferred. No relocation assistance is available for this opportunity.
Please apply only if you meet all of the require qualification listed above and provide salary history and expectations. Resumes without salary information will not be considered.
For immediate consideration please send resume to
We are not accepting phone calls or emails from recruiters for this position.