- Contact Us
Enteris BioPharma employs a team of collaborative individuals who are driven to develop innovative oral peptide drug delivery technologies and novel formulations.
Job Description: Analytical Technician
Reporting Level: Senior Analytical Development Scientist
Education: Bachelors in Chemistry or related field
Job Requirements: Analytical Technician main purpose is to assist in all tasks associated with the Analytical Laboratory (Quality Control, Analytical R&D).
- Performing analytical laboratory testing in a cGMP environment
- Preparing solutions and reagents for experimentation as required
- Follow instructions from immediate supervisor for day to day activates/schedule
- Perform quantitative and/or qualitative analyses on samples
- Follow written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), monographs and methods
- Use various analytical equipment (HPLC, Dissolution Apparatus, Karl Fisher)
- Document methods and results into laboratory notebooks and logbooks
- Follow safe laboratory practices
- Maintain Chemical reagents and supplies for analytical chemistry work
Interested and well-qualified candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.