Successful candidates are willing to contribute improvement ideas and suggestions to help continue the success of the plant. Keep machinery and other equipment in good working order. Repair machines when they break down. Be able to communicate effectively, work well in a team-based environment with limited supervision.
- Calibrate, repair, and perform preventive maintenance of electronic, electro-mechanical, or mechanical instrumentation.
- Calibration of process controlled instruments in a factory/production environment using an understanding of the overall process, to identify key instruments, process tolerance, safety considerations, timelines and production schedules.
- General knowledge and experience of instruments that measure: temperature, pressure, humidity, speed, vacuum, voltage, current, resistance and frequency.
- Work on assignments and CJO’s.
- Develop or assist in the development of any CJO’s required to support the Calibration function.
- Monitor as required and respond to assigned Building Management Systems.
- Trouble shooting problems in the event of mechanical failure of equipment and recommending necessary parts for effective repair.
- Calibrations Technician to see all calibration equipment is sent out for calibration or repair following our GMP and SOP’S.
- Metrology background
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and work independently
- 3 to 5 years of experience in similar role.
- Pharmaceutical experience a plus.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal procedures or instructions with good troubleshooting skills. .
- Must be available for overtime and weekend as needed.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Driver’s license required.
- Refrigerant recovery licenses a plus
- $35 – $45 per hour, commensurate with experience
- 401k, medical, dental, vision, and life
Interested and well-qualified candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
NOTE: We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have a signed recruiting agreement in place to fill a specific position